Raleigh, North Carolina, United States·Product Management - US·Full-time
Position Title: Product Manager : Reporting
Reports to: Chief Product Officer
Eton Solutions is a hypergrowth fintech company transforming the Family Office segment of the Wealth Management industry. Eton's AtlasFive is a comprehensive enterprise management platform specifically designed to allow today's modern Family Office meet the unique and varied challenges of Ultra High Net Worth families.
POSITION SUMMARY (Key tasks and outcomes):
A core feature of the AtlasFive platform is the ability to generate world-class financial reports in a variety of styles and formats leveraging state-of-the-art report generation and data visualizations technologies. These reports are used to support well informed, data-driven decision making.
The role of the Product Manager, Reporting is to understand the reporting needs of the Family Office and work cross-functionally internally to deliver a suite of reporting solutions that delight our Family Office users and their Ultra High Net Worth clients by delivering the right level of information, in the right format and design, to facilitate effective information sharing that will support key financial decisions.
- Work cross-functionally to articulate the vision for AtlasFive reporting, then define and execute a tactical plan to bring that vision to life.
- Work closely with clients and prospective clients to develop an in-depth understanding of the reporting needs and preferences of Family Office staff and their Ultra High Net Worth clients.
- Develop and enhance an understanding of “what’s possible” through awareness and evaluation of best practices and state-of-the-art technologies for financial services reporting.
- Gather, analyze and prioritize reporting requirements from internal and external sources.
- Work closely with the sales, implementation and client support teams to deliver world-class reports that ensure client satisfaction.
- Work with engineering, design & testing teams to define requirements and execute on the AtlasFive Reporting vision
- Build a world-class team to support the Reporting needs of the AtlasFive client base.
Preferred Knowledge / Experience:
- Accounting terms and processes
- Understanding of financial software
- Familiarity with family office industry
- Tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Qlik Nprinting.
Experience (Years and types):
- 5 years of work experience\, two years in a similar role
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent work experience
Skills and Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Enthusiastic team player who enjoys both strategic and hands-on work
- Ability to handle sensitive information professionally
- Ability to analyze problems and develop creative solutions to complex issues
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and coaching skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
Physical Work Environment:
- Office environment
This position may require some travel. Some of the travel may be international.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.