Bengaluru, Karnataka, India·Product Testing - GTC·Full-time
About the CompanyEton Solutions is a hypergrowth fintech transforming the Family Office segment of the Wealth Management industry. Eton’s AtlasFive is a comprehensive enterprise management platform specifically designed to allow today’s modern Family Office meet the unique and varied challenges of Ultra High Net Worth families.
POSITION SUMMARY (Key tasks and outcomes):
Test Engineer to work on manual testing & also design automation tests. Test Engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems.
Position Title : Lead Engineer
- Responsible for test design, testcase generation
- Responsible for working with an automated test tool for a web-based UI with backend Database technology
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Hands on technology experience in the following areas
- Core Java
- SQL Server
- Hands on experience working with Selenium.
- Good knowledge working on SQL queries and Datawarehouse.
- Strong hands on in a UI test framework
- Testing of Service Oriented Architectures based upon a three-layer Web, .Net App and SQLServer DB model
- Test Automation in an Agile, Continuous Deployment environment
- Knowledge of typical black-box and white-box test-case creation techniques in theory and practical experience
- Internet services, Windows Services, Security
- Work experience with Git is plus
- ISTQB Certified Tester (Foundation Level required, preferable also ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level - Technical Test Analyst or - Technical Tester certification).
- Hands on experience working with test management tool like JIRA
Experience (Years and types):
- Should have 6+ years of overall experience
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) / Bachelor's in Engineering ( Tier 1 college)
Skills and Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Enthusiastic team player who enjoys both strategic and hands on work
- Ability to analyze problems and develop creative solutions to complex product issues
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
Physical Work Environment:
- Office environment
This position requires up to 25% travel. Some of the travel is international.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.