Bengaluru, Karnataka, India·Client Services - GTC·Full-time
About the Company
Eton Solutions is a hypergrowth fintech transforming the Family Office segment of the Wealth Management industry. Eton Solution’s AtlasFive® is a comprehensive enterprise management platform specifically designed to allow todays modern Family Office meet the unique and varied
For More details please visit: https://eton-solutions.com/
POSITION SUMMARY (Key tasks and outcomes):
Tax Manager directs and oversees tax policies and objectives of UHNI’s. Monitors reporting and planning, to ensure compliance with applicable tax statutes. Being a Tax director ensures accuracy of tax returns and works to minimize the Individuals’ tax obligations. Complete understanding of US Tax Form1040.
- Maintain and manage SOX policies and procedures, structuring transactions, divestitures and other special projects.
- Manage implementations of tax planning projects and the integration of target companies into company's tax operations process.
- Expertise in various tax forms 1120,1065,1040,5471,990 and others.
- Preparation and review experience in US Partnership, Corporate, Individual (HNIs), Various States and Local.
- Perform purchase accounting analysis under U.S. GAAP with respect to completed acquisitions.
- Monitor company's transfer pricing policies and related documentation.
- Liaise with company's foreign operations on tax matters related to their operations (income tax, VAT, withholding tax, etc.)
- Conduct extensive communication with company leadership across business functions (Accounting, Legal, Treasury, Financial Planning, Operations)
- Monitor legislative changes in foreign tax laws that may impact company's tax positions, including tax accounting implications
Key Responsibility Area :
- Manage UHNI’s (high ultra network clients) taxes ( $30M and above)
- Must have US1040 work experience
- Should have experience in managing individuals.
- Monitor and report the financials on the global co-ordination piece of work across all regions.
- Trained and developed multiple backups on the account via effective business continuity.
- Tax quality and risk management leader.
- Conceptualize and led core client and program wide projects.
- Business continuity plan (BCP) leader for global engagement services.
- L&D leader
- Oversee special projects as required (E&P studies, 382 studies, deferred tax analysis, etc.)
- Manage outside tax consultants and advisors
- Big 4 accounting firm experience.
- Proficiency with income tax accounting (FAS 109, FIN 48).
- A solid understanding of corporate tax concepts applicable to domestic and foreign operations are required.
Experience (Years and types):
- 5-8 years’ experience in Taxation
- Big 4 accounting firm experience will be an added advantage
- Any bachelor’s degree
- Enthusiastic team player who enjoys both strategic and hands on work
- Ability to analyze problems and develop creative solutions to complex product issues
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
Skills and Abilities and Other Characteristics:
Physical Work Environment:
- Office environment
- Open to work in night shifts 4pm- 1am.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice