Morrisville, North Carolina, United States·Sales - US·Full-time
Eton Solutions is a hypergrowth fintech transforming the Family Office segment of the Wealth Management industry. Eton’s AtlasFive is a comprehensive enterprise management platform specifically designed to allow today’s modern Family Office meet the unique and varied challenges of Ultra High Net Worth families.
POSITION SUMMARY (Key tasks and outcomes):
A vice president of sales meets with prospects and manages the sales process from initial prospect inquiry to the signing of the contract and an effective handoff of client relationship to the implementation team. Most if not all of the leads will be provided to this position, so lead generation is not a major requirement.
- Handles the sales process from initial prospect inquiry to signing of contract.
- Develops relationship with CEO, product development personnel, engineering team and implementation/client service teams so they can be used as appropriate in the sales process.
- Keeps sales management CRM up to date with on activity, including posting of notes from prospect interaction.
- Lead generation, while important when opportunity presents itself, is not a key aspect of this role
- Works to ensure that individual and team sales goals are met.
- Can develop strong relationship with key intermediaries
- Presents information regarding prospect and sales at weekly sales meetings.
- Assists, when asked, in designing marketing and promotional materials both in print and online.
- If asked, leads in-house seminars and workshops to help improve the effectiveness and productivity of the sales team.
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Fully understands the platform (AtlasFive) and can provide the initial demo without assistance
- Possesses knowledge of competitive products and markets.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively.
- Exhibits awareness of best sales practices and methods.
- Works well with a team, is a team player.
- Demonstrates patience with reluctant or frustrated clients.
Experience (Years and types):
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in career