Morrisville, North Carolina, United States·Client Relationship Management - US·Full-time
Eton Solutions is a hypergrowth fintech transforming the Family Office segment of the Wealth Management industry. Our AtlasFive is a comprehensive enterprise management platform specifically designed to allow today’s modern Family Office meet the unique and varied challenges of Ultra High Net Worth families.
The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for the development of all assigned clients with the primary objectives of maintaining our existing client base while driving additional opportunities for adoption and growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the clients’ main business point of contact, be most knowledgeable of needs and own their satisfaction of our company’s products and services
- Develop partnership-like relationships with assigned clients, understanding their objectives and add value to their ROI
- Build trust, sponsorship and “reference-ability” by ensuring their development requests and issues are addressed and management to appropriate expectations
- Ensure contractual deliverables are being met satisfactorily
- Encourage adoption and use of best practices
- Create and maintain Account Plans for addressing strategic goals & objectives
- Advocate on behalf of the clients’ needs & objectives, providing balance with the company’s direction
- Serve as trusted advisor to best practices and industry trends as well as ambassador of company’s objectives and development direction
- Chartered with having the best knowledge, insight and awareness of assigned client’s business needs and objective and how they align with the company’s own business objectives and goals
- Drive new business growth and foster reference-ability by managing client service and exceeding client expectations.
- Facilitate client meetings and planning sessions to stay in line with business objectives and increase client satisfaction
- Influence perception of value of product and service by delivering on clients’ needs and encouraging stronger product adoption.
- Partner with key client sponsors and product users to develop and strategically prioritize business needs/requirements in order improve customer adoption & experience.
- Create culture of client-centric service
- Define and manage CRM governance calls with clients to highlight milestones, accomplishments and future direction and ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing,
- 5 yrs experience in client relationship management or customer success management in software, investment or accounting solutions/services
- Strong industry knowledge in Family Office, Private Investment, Investment Management, Wealth Management, Accounting
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving skills, troubleshooting and time management skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Exceptional collaboration and interpersonal
- Strong in all communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Ability to project manage delivery of products or services through internal stakeholders
- Excellent team building, organizational, and leadership skills
- Excellent listening skills to understand, anticipate or interpret stakeholder views
- Strong facilitation skills to lead requirements and user story sessions
- Strong negotiate skills to address priorities
- Ability to always deal professionally and respectfully with clients and colleagues
- Willingness to travel up to 10%