Bengaluru, Karnataka, India·Client Services - GTC·Full-time
About the Company :
Eton Solutions is a hypergrowth fintech transforming the Family Office segment of the Wealth Management industry. Eton’s AtlasFive is a comprehensive enterprise management platform specifically designed to allow today’s modern Family Office meet the unique and varied challenges of Ultra High Net Worth families.
For More details visit : https://eton-solutions.com/
Shift - 4pm-1am ( drop facility provided from the company end)
Designation: Financial Analyst
Role Description: This role is responsible to ensure that daily activities are completed and delivered on time and with high quality.
- Record timely and accurately, accounting records as non-trading accruals and posting various journal entries
- On each month end, prepare timely and accurate net assets values, yields, distributions, and other fund accounting output for subsequent review
- Post month end period close, performing completeness and authenticity check on each balance sheet item and maintaining various schedules to support trial balance numbers
- Identifying exceptions and transactions not passing the pre-defined business rules. These are analyzed and necessary changes made to feed into the global transactions
- Identify any unverifiable transactions such as dividends, interest payments, cash in , cash out, and custody fees
- Matching of the initiated bill pay with the incoming cash from the custodian, ensuring the correct transaction (payment/receipt) has taken place
- Comparison of book and bank positions - units and market value > 0.5%. Any differences are then reviewed and rectified. This currently does not include cash and Dryfus
- Checks to ensure all PE Cap calls and PE Distributions are properly booked and if not edit the AGT accordingly
- Reconcile various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly researching and correcting any variances
- Keeping record of the currency exposure report by each broker and booking the Fund transfers/wire transfers as per instructions from client
- Managing reconciliation and true ups with actual cash charged by brokers
- Continuous interaction with client on understanding the requirements and ensuring that any issues raised have been addressed in timely manner
- Reporting of daily overall profit & loss to client by end of the day, analyzing any huge variances and fluctuations, fixing of any incorrect reporting of profit and loss
- Assist with training and coaching new team members as the group grows, guiding a small team to achieve common goals effectively.
- Should be CA
- 0 - 2 plus yrs experience in fund accounting / fund administration
- Should have worked on private equity funds, hedge funds, real estate fund
- Should have complete work experience on life cycle of fund administration
- Should have strong team management skills, client interaction and sales experience
- Should be okay to travel for short period to US if needed.