Bengaluru, Karnataka, India·IT & Infrastructure - GTC·Full-time
POSITION SUMMARY (Key tasks and outcomes):
Atlassian/Jira administrator to support our cloud application suite. This position is responsible for supporting, maintaining, and extending our Atlassian suite. Within this role, you will directly affect process implementation, integrate Atlassian products with other internal applications, and drive efficiencies for our organization.
- Configuration, maintenance, and administration of Atlassian Cloud products (Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk)
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with JQL
- Create, maintain, and support dashboards and advanced filters for end users reporting capabilities.
- Create, maintain, and support Reports using the EazyBi tool and have knowledge on defining customized Measure / Dimensions. Also knowledge on import of data into EazyBI from other external sources (Eg: Excel; SQL etc)
- Good knowledge on excel for reporting purpose (Pivot tables, Graphs, Vlookup etc)
- Work with development and design teams to identify procedural efficiencies, such as with Jira Workflows, custom fields, etc.
- Devise, test, and deploy integration's between Atlassian products and other internal tool chains (Azure DevOps Repo, Jenkins etc)
- Conduct training for employees and new hires on JIRA and briefing the team/s on new functionalities.
- Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add-ons to meet team and business needs
- Research and implement new approaches on Jira and Confluence usage
- Prompt issue resolution with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with Engineering Dev / QA Managers, Scrum masters and Atlassian support
Good to have knowledge on the below:
- 2 years’ experience administrating Atlassian Cloud products (Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk)
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of both Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Experience extending Atlassian products via code development is preferable
- Experience directly integrating Atlassian products with other systems is preferable
- Knowledge of script runner is a plus
- Proficient in working with JIRA Cloud and ServiceDesk.
- Proficient in working with Confluence
- Proficient in integration of JIRA, ServiceDesk and Confluence
Experience (Years and types):
- Should have 4+ years of overall experience
- Working knowledge with Atlassian Products
- 3+ years of strong jira admin experience
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) / Bachelor's in Engineering (Tier 1 college)
Skills and Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Enthusiastic team player who enjoys both strategic and hands on work
- Ability to analyze problems and develop creative solutions to complex product issues
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
Physical Work Environment:
- Office environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.