Bengaluru, Karnataka, India·Client Services - GTC·Full-time
Position Summary (Key tasks and outcomes):
Tax Senior will be involved in analysis, preparation and review of various Tax Forms as per US Tax laws. Ensure accuracy and effectiveness by adhering to timeline, self-review of deliverables and participation with engagement teams.
- Preparation and review experience in US Partnership, Corporate, Individual (HNIs), Various States and Local Taxes.
- Experienced in various tax forms 1120,1120S,1065 and 1040.
- Prepare, Review and Maintain workpapers for all Tax Returns.
- Training of team members and clients on regular Tax updates and announcements.
- Liaise with company's foreign operations on tax matters related to their operations (income tax, withholding tax, etc.)
- Monitor legislative changes in foreign tax laws that may impact company's tax positions
- Good communication skills and ability to coordinate with team and clients effectively
Key Responsibility Area:
- Responsible for preparation, review of Forms and workpapers of Federal and State Tax Returns
- Preparation and review of estimates and extensions
- Preparation of various schedules and reviewing accuracy of outcomes
- Reconcile client provided details with output and review output reflected in all tax categories.
- Research, analysis and application of Tax rules, updates and any change in tax policies
- Analyze and review of output in Software and provide reporting schedules as per Client requirement
- Ensure maintenance of timelines and quality of deliverables
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in Taxation
- Big 4 accounting firm experience will be an added advantage
Experience (Years and types):
- Degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Enthusiastic team player who enjoys both strategic and hands on work
- Ability to analyze problems and develop creative solutions to complex product issues
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees