Bengaluru, Karnataka, India·Client Services - GTC·Full-time
About the Company
Eton Solutions is a hypergrowth fintech transforming the Family Office segment of the Wealth Management industry. Eton Solution’s AtlasFive® is a comprehensive enterprise management platform specifically designed to allow todays modern Family Office meet the unique and varied
For More details please visit: https://eton-solutions.com/
Job Title: Client Support Specialist
- Troubleshoot, verify and diagnose software performance issues/bugs raised by client users.
- Enter all correspondence and necessary information for problem resolution into support desk software.
- Providing appropriate remedies, solutions & fixes by working with shared knowledge from other members of the client support, training and software development teams to further clarify or resolve problems as a timely, efficient and effective as possible.
- Build positive experience with end customers during support process and document relative/valuable information about their respective needs.
- Provide timely, professional, and accurate responses to customers and look to work ticket to completion with client acknowledgement.
- Responds and interacts with clients via online software, email, or telephone to provide support and information on product or services.
- Uses knowledge of a product, service, or other assigned area of expertise as a resource to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Work with and advance issues within team where required, prioritizing requests based on severity and business case
- Ensures that appropriate follow up and other actions are taken to resolve customers issues, problems and concerns.
- Maintains responsive communication practices with strong focus on customer service and solution quality.
- Expedite timely resolutions wherever possible to help maintain and reduce case closure cycle times.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, comments and business perspective/impact.
- Review all assigned outstanding support cases daily updating and/or following up where appropriate
- Manage and set customer expectations on timely resolutions of open requests.
- Serve as a customer advocate and interact with internal teams to solve customer issues
- Identification and communication of additional revenue streams/opportunities with CRM Team
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Passion for client service, client success and advising clients on best practices
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team collaboration environment
- Passion to learn and master the use of our software
- Skills to work and manage direct communication with clients
- Ability to troubleshoot, train, support and consult directly with clients as a product expert
- Ability to form on-going relationships with clients to help them successfully use of the software
- Ability to help promote an expanded learning environment for clients (webinars, videos, guides, etc)
Experience (Years and types):
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service role.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, technology or related field.
Skills and Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Enthusiastic team player who enjoys both strategic and hands on work.
- Ability to analyze problems and develop creative solutions to complex product issues.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees.
- Office environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.