Morrisville, North Carolina, United States·Program Management - US·
About the Company:
Eton Solutions is a software and services company founded to handle the complexities of servicing ultra-high-net-worth families. Created by family office leaders, Eton Solutions’ flagship product is AtlasFive®, an integrated family office software platform with over $425 billion in assets under administration that holistically aggregates and manages all a family office's data, reporting, and workflow processes. With one source of truth, Eton Solutions leads family offices into the future by maximizing efficiency and minimizing errors and risk.
About the Role:
In the role of Client Experience Analyst you will act as a point of contact for AtlasFive users to provide and encourage best practice use of the platform and triage any reported software issues that may arise.
- Point of contact for multiple clients with objective of increasing or maintaining client satisfaction ratings.
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise in the UI/UX of AtlasFive.
- Increase client experience and satisfaction with AtlasFive by advocating to Eton Product Team to prioritize feature requests that will benefit respective clients.
- Develop and manage the Eton Service Desk via oversight of the Eton Support Team.
- Organize product backlog via Atlassian Jira Software.
- Facilitate the deployment process of new versions of AtlasFive.
Knowledge & Experience Components:
- Experience managing client relationships with complex products or services
- Issues tracking and resolution
- Prefer experience using Jira and other Atlassian products
- User training
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field required; prefer Finance, Business degree