Bengaluru, Karnataka, India·Product Development - GTC·Full-time
About the Company
ETON Solutions is a third generation wealth management technology firm developing and offering the
most comprehensive, integrated wealth management platform for the family office and multi-family office market. The firm was founded based on deep domain expertise in the family office field supplemented by strong systems development and client service teams.
For More details visit : https://eton-solutions.com/
POSITION SUMMARY (Key tasks and outcomes):
The Lead PowerBI developer is responsible for delivering the dashboards and reports as requested by the clients. It is an opportunity to apply the full scale of Power BI capabilities in an integrated Azure-based environment. The team is building and scaling the implementation of Power BI for a client base, with an interest in leveraging Power BI to its fullest extent – including embedded objects in portals and mobile apps. Other interesting challenges include data normalization and optimization of complex data models. This project can be transformative for a senior developer in terms of exploring and shipping advanced Power BI features in an enterprise context.
Position Title : Lead/Senior Power BI Engineer
- Gather requirements from clients / Business analysts
- Analyze requirements and highlight gaps/inconsistencies in the requirements to the client / Business analysts
- Develop applications using Power BI to deliver the agreed requirements
- Present dashboard to end users to demonstrate features and the story line
- Manage Upgrades
- Participate in Design documentation, training and deployment efforts
- Evaluate new technologies from simple research through setting up and running an effective proof-of-concept, to determine if and when they should be incorporated into the business
Required Experience :
- Hands-on professional with thorough knowledge of scripting, data source integration and advanced GUI development in Power BI
- Ability to write complicated yet efficient SQL queries and stored procedures
- Excellent technology skills related to product implementation.
- Must have experience into Client Communication and Requirement gathering.
- Must be comfortable working as Individual Contributor.
- You should able to create the data model on the backend- this includes doing data transformations, generating qvds, writing scripts, hosing the best schema that suits the data etc
- Create different types of charts for Power BI Dashboard Analysis
- Experience in generating QVD and run ETL scripts
- Power BI architecture and server knowledge.
- Expert level skill in Dashboard UX design (layouts, integrating maps, color schemes, etc.
- Implemented solutions using Power Query,Power view,Power pivot,power view,power map
Experience (Years and types):
- Must have 5+ years of experience on Qlikview design, architecture and development experience, including planning, analysis, design, implementation, code review and maintenance
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) / Bachelor's in Engineering ( Tier 1 college)
Skills and Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Enthusiastic team player who enjoys both strategic and hands on work
- Ability to analyze problems and develop creative solutions to complex product issues
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
Physical Work Environment:
- Office environment
This position requires up to 25% travel. Some of the travel is international.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.