Morrisville, North Carolina, United States·Sales - US·Full-time
Eton Solutions is a hypergrowth fintech transforming the Family Office segment of the Wealth Management industry. Eton’s AtlasFive is a comprehensive enterprise management platform specifically designed to allow today’s modern Family Office meet the unique and varied challenges of Ultra High Net Worth families.
The Platform Consultant is responsible for working with Eton Solutions clients and prospects to understand their unique needs and to recommend specific solutions from the Eton Solutions product set that will help them achieve their goals. The Platform Consultant will work with the sales organization during all stages of the sales cycle including pre-sale and during the implementation process. The consultant will also work with existing clients helping them optimize the value they receive from a relationship with Eton Solutions through understanding their evolving needs and highlighting new AtlasFive capabilities. The Platform Consultant drives true understanding of client needs through the discovery process and solution optimization discussions. They will also engage in dialogue to improve client utilization, and help introduce best-practices for our most strategic clients.
- Assist clients and prospects with optimizing the value of Eton Solutions products and services
- Communicate best practices to help clients achieve their strategic goals
- Work closely with our Sales Executives to support opportunities through deep product/platform expertise and industry knowledge
- Work closely with product, service and implementation teams on current client relationships by providing deep product/platform expertise and client needs
- Utilize a consultative approach to present key functional & technical consultancy and best practice information to prospects and clients
- Build relationships with prospective, new and strategic clients; utilizes effective communication to drive proactive and consultative discussions with key clients
- Translate complex client business models & work flows
- Provide detailed, effective solutions to ensure clients can operate in an efficient manner
- Communicates our operational processes, platform features & total client experience to both internal and external sources
- Act as a liaison between our prospects/clients and our product group on any unique special projects
- Assist Sales Executives and lead product demonstrations & technical discussions via web, conference call or onsite meetings as required to close new business or enhance current client relationships
- Recommend process/procedure changes to better utilize Eton Solution’s platforms and services
- Propose best practices, configuration consultation and issue resolution guidance based on understanding of clients desired results
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited institution in a business related field
- Industry related experience, successful experience as Pre-Sales (or Sales Support) from a provider of complex software solutions.
- MBA, CFA, CPA preferred
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Good understanding of the Investment Management Industry and Accounting Practices: Understanding of workflows / procedures (STP) within Asset Managers, Fund Managers, Wealth Managers and/or Private Banks; As well as the complexities of family offices structures and asset types.
- Ability to travel (up to 50%).