Bengaluru, Karnataka, India·Product Development - GTC·Full-time
About the CompanyEton Solutions is a hypergrowth fintech transforming the Family Office segment of the Wealth Management industry. Eton’s AtlasFive is a comprehensive enterprise management platform specifically designed to allow today’s modern Family Office meet the unique and varied challenges of Ultra High Net Worth families.
POSITION SUMMARY (Key tasks and outcomes):
The database developer is responsible for fulfilling the database development needs for Eton Solutions Product development.
Job Title: Database developer (designation depends on the experience level and Feedback from the panelist)
- Extremely competent in all phases of applications systems analysis, design and programming
- Ability to create and maintain complex SQL, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS code.
- Ability to read and understand data dictionaries and complex database structures.
- Knowledge/experience of the financial industry
- Azure database migration experience is nice to have
- Hands on Experience on NoSQL, graph database
- Visualization tools experiences are nice to have
- Good Team Player
- Worked in Agile environments
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) / Bachelor's in Engineering ( Tier 1 college)
- Work as a technical expert with clients, analysts, programmers and other team members to develop technical solutions to complex business problems.
- Responsible for complex program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Ensure user experience considerations are incorporated into the program design and delivered solution.
- Support applications with n-tier architectures with a solid understanding of Services Oriented Architecture.
- Retrieve Data from Databases
- Design Data Solutions
- Design and implement data warehouse solutions
- Resolve IT and Data Issues
- Provide Delivery Plans and Estimates for Projects
Experience (Years and types):
- Should have 5+ years of overall experience
- Experience with cloud platforms Azure
- Optional proficiency in using Databases such as MYSQL
- 3+ years of strong development experience
Skills and Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Enthusiastic team player who enjoys both strategic and hands on work
- Ability to analyze problems and develop creative solutions to complex product issues
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
Key Responsibility Area:
Physical Work Environment:
- Office environment
This position requires up to 25% travel. Some of the travel is international.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.