Bengaluru, Karnataka, India·Product Development - GTC·Full-time
POSITION SUMMARY (Key tasks and outcomes):
Our DevSecOps/DevOps Engineers create sustainable concepts, working with our Engineering team to make the most of technological developments in the Cloud. You’ll support your colleagues by working with them on the architecture and implementation of sophisticated cloud-hosted solutions that support their business requirements. Your work helps clients get the very best out of the Cloud.
You’ll need to bring great interpersonal and communication skills to this role, as you help your technical and non-technical clients engage with often complex information.
Job Title:Azure DevSecOps
Key Role Responsibilities
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage and support build and release of DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Actively craft and implement innovative Azure cloud solutions with Microsoft technologies for clients
- Assist in defining technological standards in Azure environments
- Be involved in the entire project cycle from analysing requirements to crafting tasks, facilitate designs, build, test and provide operational documentation
- Design, implement and support Microsoft Azure and Office365 solutions that meet customer’s technical, security, and business requirements for modern workloads
- Work with our customers to assess the technical feasibility for moving to Azure and Office365
- Undertake professional and technical reviews to ensure that your client has the best solution for their technical, security and business needs
- Developer and integrate automation's for every aspect of Infrastructure as Code using ARM
Skill & Capability Requirements
- Minimum 2+ Years’ experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Experience with Continuous Integration Delivery models such as Azure DevOps, including Git, CI/CD pipelines and IaaC
- Develop Azure application design and connectivity patterns, Azure networking topologies, and Azure storage facilities.
- Strong automation experience using Azure Automation, Azure CLI, PowerShell, and ARM templates
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure solutions, specifically in relation to Microsoft Azure and Office365, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies.
- Good working experience with Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics
- Design, Implementation and Support experience of sophisticated Azure infrastructure solutions (IaaS & PaaS)
- Monitoring, alerting and logging tools (Azure Monitor / Log Analytics)
- Azure HA/DR, scaling, and backup solutions (ASR, Azure Backup, Scale Sets)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such including Azure AD or AD B2C. Strong Identity knowledge with experience in designing, implementing, and supporting Active Directory and Azure AD solutions. Experience with RBAC and MFA
- Familiarity with Azure network topologies and technologies including VPN gateways, next generation firewalls and ExpressRoute
- Familiarity with containerization technologies (AKS) is desirable
- Experience is needed n Kubernetes(AKS), Docker, Azure Networking, Azure Application Gateway, Azure DevOps, CI/CD and Jenkins
- Design an Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, PowerShell, and other tools. Implement containerized solution using Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Extensive experience with version control systems like TFS / Git and their use in release management, branching, merging, and integration strategies
- Hands-on experience in using build servers like Azure Build and Release Pipelines or Jenkins.
- Practical experience of using version control systems (Azure Repo preferred)
- Experience in cloud architectures, including web, application, and database components Azure Storage and Azure Redis Cache.
- Configure a message-based integration architecture by using the services included in Azure Service Bus and Azure Event Grid
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Experience interacting with clients from diverse professional backgrounds
- Experience working with teams to facilitate project work
- Solid experience in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Solid written and spoken English skills
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate, or within 1 year of hire
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect is highly desirable